GEMINIGHT 警告:您的浏览器不支持JavaScript将无法正常浏览!
Warning: Your browser does not support JavaScript!
注册(Register) | 登录(Login)
看随机帖

主站(Home) »  论坛(Forum)  » 电子游戏区(TV Game)
双子在线

自称:帖子发布器
等级:发贴器
帖子数:935
积分:2158
阅读权限:99
[业界]如果下部作品搞砸了,我就隐退了——小岛秀夫 1楼
Tags引力关联贴
Hideo Kojima has said that if he messes up his next project, he will leave the games industry.\NThe Metal Gear Solid creator and Kojima Productions boss tweeted: “The next project will challenge a certain type of taboo. If I mess up, I’ll probably have to leave the industry.”\NOh ‘noes!\N“However, I don’t want to pass by avoiding that. I turn 47 this year. It’s been 24 years since I started making games. Today, I got an ally who would happily support me in that risk. Although it’s just one person. For a start, it’s good,” he further added.\NAlready, Kojima has entered into “New Title Mode”, also tweeting about mechs earlier this week, which has led people to believe his next game could be Zone of the Enders 3.\NThanks, Andriasang.\NPosted in: Development, Konami\NCommentsViewing one response\NBookmark and Share\N如果我把下一部作品搞砸了,我就隐退了,下部作品会挑战一些伦理禁忌,如果我搞砸了,我就隐退了。\N小岛是这么说的,他已经47岁了,在游戏业界24年。自从他开始制作游戏以来,他得到了最好盟友愉快的帮助。\N这款游戏据传闻将是终极地带第三作\N\N[url]http://www.vg247.com/2010/04/15/kojima-ill-leave-games-industry-if-i-mess-up-next-project/[/url]
发表于:2010-4-17 04:37(约14年前)  访问量:403

标题(Title):
关键字标签(Tags):
路人:回贴可以不必登录