GEMINIGHT 警告:您的浏览器不支持JavaScript将无法正常浏览!
Warning: Your browser does not support JavaScript!
注册(Register) | 登录(Login)
看随机帖

主站(Home) »  论坛(Forum)  » 电子游戏区(TV Game)
GEMINIGHT

自称:发贴器2号
等级:发贴器
帖子数:4892
积分:9162
阅读权限:99
[PS3]小岛秀夫:我对MGS4十分失望(内附杂志扫图) 1樓
Tags引力关联贴

近日小岛接受英国媒体访问时,出人意料的表示了自己对MGS4成品的失望之情,并对05年到现在MGS影像的“缩水”现象做出了一些解释。

Game-wise, it's pretty close to the original vision: you sneak into the battlefield and can choose whether to do a stealth game or interfere with the battle more directly. But the graphic, side things like motion-blending and the size of the map, totally was not accomplished to my original vision - to my satisfaction.

"When we first showed the game engine at TGS, the staff were really proud and happy. PS3 was a dream machine, y'know, and we were going to work on this and that - and we had so many ideas. But when we actually started developing the game, we realized there were a lot of restrictions and so it turned out how you see it today. The original vision was to go ten steps further, the reality was just one step, which isn't to say we didn't progress.

I remember saying three years ago that we wanted to create something revolutionary, but in reality we couldn't really do that because of the CPU. We're using the Cell engine to its limit., actually. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing the PS3 machine, it's just that we weren't really aware of what the full-spec PS3 offered - we were creating something we couldn't entirely see.

游戏性角度来看,和我的预想品质是一样的:你处于战场之中,或隐密潜行或直接现身来对战局进行影响。但是在画面角度来看,例如动作合成以及场景大小,都远没达到令我满意的预想程度。

当年第一次在TGS上展出MGS4时,全体制作组人员无不信心十足壮志凌云。“PS3是梦幻主机,我们有机会来为梦幻主机打造游戏”——想到这里大家都热血沸腾。但是后来实际上开始开发工作时,无论是哪里都遇到了无数的限制和掣肘,所以成品效果就变成了今天你看到的这样了。如果说我的预想品质是走10步远,那么现实里我们只走了一步——所以也不能说是一点进步也没有啦~

我当然记得,三年前我放话说过我们要制作一款真正的革命游戏,遗憾的是因为PS3的CPU我们放弃了这个梦想。Cell的能力我们已经尽可能使用到极限了。请不要误解,我这里并没有要踩PS3的硬件的意思,应该说得是我们当初高估了PS3的能力和极限,而几乎做出了眼高手低的事。

来源:电玩俱乐部

发表于:2008-4-21 07:54(约16年前)  访问量:450
wasjywa
注册于:2008年5月30日
等级:新手上路
帖子数:7
积分:36
阅读权限:10
2樓
不错
发表于:2008-5-30 21:04(约15年前)

标题(Title):